January 10, 2020 - The TransGas website will be unavailable on Saturday January 11 from 7:00 a.m. (Saskatchewan time) until 2:00 p.m. due to planned maintenance. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require nominations to be entered on your behalf on this day, please call Transgas Customer Services on-call cell: (306)537-0926.
January 21, 2020 - February 2020 Fuel Rate is complete. Nominations can now be entered for February.
January 21, 2020 - Shipper Tolerance Change +10% and -10% effective January 22, 2020.
January 14, 2020 - Shipper Tolerance Change +15% and -5% effective January 15, 2020.
December 19, 2019 - January 2020 Fuel Rate is complete. Nominations can now be entered for January.
January 16, 2020 - The TransGas website will be unavailable Saturday January 18, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. CCT until 11:00 p.m. CCT for planned system maintenance.
TransGas updated the QPTM web application to address some issues identified in the 2019 QPTM Survey.
- Nomination Grid - Totals are now included on the nomination grid.
- Widget errors are resolved.
- Help Documents - Updated documents within QPTM and TransGas.com with searchable table of contents.
- Notices - Non-critical notices are now linked to TransGas.com related page. Please click on view all.
- Removed unutilized reports from the menu.
- Average Heat Value added to Meter Measurement Monthly report.
- Measurement Widget for 'All Meters' now has a summary for each meter by day. Click the page icon on the screen.
Detailed Information on Updates:
- Nomination Grid - Nomination Submission screen and Nomination Maintenance screen have totals on the 'Rec' and 'Del' columns.
- Widget errors - Configuration is available to address the 'Not Authorized' notices on widgets This configuration will cause the widget which currently only displays a ribbon to display the full widget. It will contain information that is relevant to the company but not to that user. If the user clicks on the widget information, the user will be taken to the report/web page where the information exists. It will then tell them that they do not have authorization to view the data.
- Help Documents - All Help Documents within QPTM and on TransGas.com have been updated to a PDF version which contains a Table of Contents. Clicking on any title within the Table of Contents will take you to the relevant information/page. The documents are also searchable. TransGas.com contains additional information on Security and Sign-on, as well as an Introduction to QPTM, which is not available within the
QPTM help files.
- Notices - Notices are now linked to TransGas.com related page.
- Flowing Gas - Measurement Information Report - ALRX04 - now includes agent meters in the location pick list. For those of you who are agents, choosing the Operator BP # and production month/or accounting month, will result in ALL meters that you are the operator or operator agent being returned in the output.
- Average Heat Value has been added to the Meter Measurement Monthly RPTGL_AL06. This report rolls up the daily measurement into a monthly number. It can be run for a meter for a range of accounting periods. This report is available in Reports/CAW Allocations.
- Reports review has been completed. It was brought to our attention that there are too many reports available. Some of these had been rewritten to better meet customer needs but the original report remained. We have now removed the obsolete or unutilized reports. The result is a shorter list of reports to choose from, each of which contains the most valuable information. Please let us know, if we have inadvertently removed any reports that you value!
- Report - When clicking the 'paper' icon in the 'Actions' column of the 'All Meters' section of the Measurement/Operator Persona widget, a detailed ALRX54 report (Scheduled vs Measured Volumes) will be launched with the data for every day of the current month for that location.
- The ALR54 report has also been added to Reports - CAW Allocations.
- Security - Sign on Mask The password length has been updated to 8 character minimum including at least one upper case, 1 lower case and 1 digit. This change does not impact any existing users with current passwords shorter than eight characters. Users can continue to login without issue; this change will come into effect next time a password change is required.
- PDA Rules - on the web were experiencing issues with end dating existing PDA Rules and entering new PDA Rules. These issues have been resolved.
- Storage Transfers - Storage Transfer maintenance form is now defaulting to the 'current month's accounting period' and the 'Imbal Period' is now defaulting to 'daily'.
- Security roles
- Contracts and Capacity Release Role - Removed access to storage transfers. This is a separate role.
- Flowing Gas - Removed access to Invoice. This is a separate role. Also removed Customer Account Maintenance, as this was not used by TransGas.