The TransGas Comprehensive Tariff shall govern all matters in regard to Customer Specific Facility tie-ins.
- TransGas Customer Specific Facilities
Customer Specific Facilities are constructed as per the
Service Specifications and
Terms and Conditions of the TransGas Comprehensive Tariff.
- In-Service Date
The In-Service date is depended on TransGas' facilities at the receipt or delivery point being operational. Upon
receiving the Customer's commitment via an executed Customer Specific Facilities Construction Schedule of Service,
TransGas will endeavour to complete the facilities within timelines stated in the quotation for service. The in-service
date is conditional on the timing of customer commitment, weather and third party approvals which include, but are not
limited to, environmental, Municipal and other regulatory bodies.
- Gas Analysis
The Customer requesting Receipt Service must supply TransGas with the most recent Gas Analysis that best represents the
quality of natural gas to be received into the TransGas System. Gas delivered to the TransGas System shall comply with
TransGas Quality Specifications.
H2S concentrations and related facilities will affect the cost and may affect the timing of facilities
- TransGas Investment Policy
- Pursuant to the TransGas Investment Policy the Customer will be eligible to receive the TransGas Standard
Investment towards the cost of the TransGas Customer Specific Facilities during the five-year period after the
facilities are put into service as follows:
For Demand Customers:
For demand customers, the TransGas Standard Investment is as per current
TransGas Investment - Payments Up Front
For Non-Demand Customers:
For non-demand Customers, TransGas Investment will be annually calculated and rebated based on the commodity
flow, using the investment levels as set out under the TransGas Investment Policy.
- When the Customer commits a new firm transportation service or transfers in firm transportation service
at the new Customer Specific Facility with a minimum of a 1 (one) year term,
TransGas Standard Investment to be paid up front by the Customer.
TransGas Investment - Payment Deferred
- When the Customer contracts for a new short term firm transportation service or transfers in firm
transportation service on a contract with has less than 1 (one) year of term remaining, TransGas will
track these occurrences, and, annually, will calculate and rebate a portion of the customer contribution
to the Customer, according to the current
TransGas Standard Investment for short term firm transportation.
- TransGas tracks interruptible flows, and, annually, will calculate and rebate a portion of the customer
contribution to the Customer, according to the current TransGas Standard Investment rate for
- The TransGas Standard Investment is not applied towards facility costs that TransGas deems to be non-standard
- TransGas' Standard Investment will not exceed the Final Estimate of Costs for the TransGas Customer Specific
- Customer shall pay all costs of Customer Specific Facilities except those covered by TransGas Investment and
will be payable within thirty (30) days of TransGas receiving the Customer commitment via and executed Customer
Specific Facilities Construction Schedule of Service.
- TransGas Transfer Policy
A Customer's existing firm Capacity may be permanently transferred from one Point of Receipt or Delivery to another
Point of Receipt or Delivery when:
All transfer requests are subject to
TransGas Transfer of Firm Demand policy.
- TransGas has not invested in the affected Customer Specific Facilities; or
- The contract erm, upon which TransGas has invested in Customer Specific Facilities, has expired.
- Transportation Service
The Customer may elect to hold firm transportation service for less than the requested daily capacity of the facility.
Standard Contract terms are found in the
General Business Policies of the TransGas Comprehensive Tariff. Current TransGas Transportation
tolls apply to Transportation
service held at Customer Specific Facilities.
- TransGas Franchise
The service(s) outlined herein shall at all times be subject to the provisions of the The SaskEnergy Act, and
shall also be predicated on the basis that any Customer owned lines are Service Lines, as defined in The Surface
Rights Acquisition and Compensation Act, and such Service Lines are operated for Customer use only.